As a result of the opiate/narcotic crisis, Peter’s Angels hosted a resource fair on Sunday, September 24 at St. Joseph Chaldean Catholic Church in Troy. Named after Peter Alraihani, who lost his life at 27-years-old to an overdose in 2014, Peter’s Angels was formed by his aunt Iman Numan and sister Angie Toma. They wanted to raise awareness of the drug epidemic within the Chaldean community and to provide prevention through education and awareness.Read More
To my community,
I feel an urgent need to reach out to our community leaders and the entire Chaldean community!
Last week I buried my nephew, only 26 years old. His life ended too soon due to a drug overdose. My family is devastated by the tragic loss of our loved one. I wanted you to know that this problem has not only touched our family, but has become a problem throughout our community.Read More